Stormyra Bunker Crash

I’d like to note that crash is inconsistent. I’ve had two after it’s introduction, then I’ve entered it twice later. Since it’s not that interesting place (not rich on loot/no objectives), I didn’t visited it since.

1 Like

I think it happens more often if you have have been playing for more than 30 minutes.
Sometimes after the crash i load the game, go there and it´s fine.
Other times i´ve playing for hours, go there and bhrhrh CRASH.

Second crash I’ve got when I launched game, spawned at Boo Bruk AG and walked straight to bunker.
I don’t remember if I had any encounters in that time frame. My theory is that how ticks would detect you outside bunker, since on successful attempt I was stealthily entering, instead of sprinting inside (mainly because I’ve remembered of fall damage and long steep stairway).

A high priority ticket has been created for this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

Platform: Xbox One X

Description: When trying to enter the Stormyra Bunker game freezes/crashes

Steps To Reproduce: Crashes as soon as you try to go down the stairs at the entrance

Images / Videos: None

Host or Client: standalone

Players in your game: 1

Specifications:Xbox One X

1 Like

On PC. Just tried it again hoping the May update fixed it. It still crashed on starting to go down the stairs.

:information_source: This crash hasn’t been fixed yet. We have a ticket for tracking this issue and we are hoping to have it fixed for the next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! :pray:

2 Likes

Its been 1 year, will this situation be fixed when the next update comes?

I was just in there, no crash this time, but there were no Ticks in there attacking me, what initially was happening when I went there for the first time.

Actually I posted on the wrong page, I meant the mega crash on Himfjall island.
But this issue still happens inside the Bunker, its random, the ratio is something like 45% of the times one goes there.
It seems its worse on consoles.

Got to add to this sadly it’s looking very unstable the more I play , stormyra bunker constantly crashes game now as I enter.
The safe house issue is very random as struggling to add more to the few I have left from wipe ! I

PS5

For me the same.
I never was able to enter this bunker (PS5,too).
Instant crash after passing the door.

Tried it after the Landfall-Update yesterday again with a friend in coop. My game crashed, for him it now worked. (he had the problem before, too)

Reinstalled the game today (again internal memory) and will try again today evening.

P. S. : these two posts should be moved to a thread in bugs-section.

Moved to relevant bug report.

//Mod

Unless I’ve misunderstood something, this bunker has been bugged for two years now?

A year and 3 months :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Still broken. Why even keep the bunker in the game if your not going to bother fixing it?

1 Like

I have to wonder what’s causing it. I thought it was the Ticks at first, because I never experienced any crashing whenever they weren’t present. I was down there recently with the Ticks present and it still didn’t crash, so I thought for sure it was fixed.

Apparently not :neutral_face:

Thought it was fixed, too. I never was able to enter it since one of the last two updates. From then on it worked for me (PS5).

I get what you are saying. I assume that they intend to fix it, therefore it’s still there. :slight_smile: