Tool Box Emptiness and 4hr timer?

Thanks mate! For everything.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just doing what I feel is right :slight_smile: thank you.

3 Likes

No, thank you for helping to make this game great again.

1 Like

I am playing solo, and the empty toolboxes is starting to be a real problem. In every new location I visit, all toolboxes are empty. I am running out of supplies. It’s not a matter of respawning time, it’s a matter of not spawning at all. Is there a workaround, or do I have to wait for the next update before I can continue to play?

2 Likes

It’s a problem they’ll have to fix with the next patch. All toolboxes are empty, however the ammo boxes and backpacks do seem to follow the 4 hour in-game resupply they added with this latest update.

1 Like

It is has been recognized by the developers. We may see a hotfix for this in the recent future.

I wouldn’t be too hasty on that, see here. It will most definitely need to be fixed! However seeing a hotfix for it might be unlikely depending on the urgency they give this particular issue, from what @SR_Carni has stated

Well if it really is a bug, it has to be investigated of course. I’ll look into it later

1 Like

Thank you for everything. :wink:

1 Like

Exact same thing on ps4. Places i have never visited dont contain any loot so it is a bug and not the timer. I have unlocked the 100% more ammo loot find in containers and toolboxes (skill tree) but still no loot. Hopefully will get fixed in the next update.

One can only hope, brother.

This four hour timer won’t work , i think maybe they tweak it again , Imagine this > > We go looting as a new player ‘’ unfamiliar with game ‘’ in any place , game play time 1 hr > > ‘‘Next day’’ pickup mission go back to same place to do mission no loot , so we go else where loot up go back to mission done deal ‘’ play time 1 hr ‘’ > > ''Next day ‘’ get more mission’s , unfortunately again area of mission was looted yesterday , so of we go somewhere to come back with supplies , mission complete 1HR ._ Still 1HR lleft of in game time to spawn loot , . Work around is here , before you goto work in morning put PS4 on rest timer four hour’s . Load game and hide your character in game , goto work or walk the dog shoot a bow ’ as long as it’s 4hr’s ’ then start your console and all is RESTOCKED , il be back :sunglasses:, Possible FIX ? … my Reply :point_down:

1 Like

I think that there is a change needed, as this is a problem for players who are more casual and don’t have long play sessions. However this change also prevents players from consistently closing out of the game, reopening it, and exploiting the loot boxes over and over from any single location.

So what change or tweek is needed? I am not sure.

Is this currently a problem in the game? For casual players, probably. For hardcore gamers who put many hours into the game, not as much.

1 Like

Well my post just up there has just squashed the 4 hr wait time , so here’s my opinion on maybe an OFFLINE day reset timer will be a possible soloution with tweak’s so now the log on log off exploit has been sorted and also this would stop my workaround above which many have already figured out , Slam dunk :sunglasses::+1:

Yep I am having the same issue, and from the looks of the forum many many more are dealing with it also

I’ve found that the tool boxes are all empty once you reach the farmlands section of the map, on the archipelago up to the safe house just before you hit the farmlands all have stuff in them.

2 Likes

@Avalanche_Graham will this be fixed in the august update?

Yup. I haven’t gotten my hands on the final patch notes yet, but that should be on it.

1 Like

When is the actual patch notes due to be public.

I find it hard to believe that no more changes are planned for the main game.

Patch notes will be released with the patch, as usual. Of course it’s not the only change, several months of work has gone into it :slight_smile: