TUTORIAL ? RESOURCE and CRAFTING ? SEE fOR YOURSELF

Go to LOG in game menu , and select TUTORIAL and scroll down :smiley: see for yourself , i don’t know so if any one knows what it is let us know ’ HINT HINT DEVS please INFO :grinning: FULL CREDIT KUDOS TO @Vasdema for reading the tutorial menu ( Opps i skipped aswell :upside_down_face:) Devs hidden tutorial extras in game.

3 Likes

WHAT look at the devs being all sneaky! that’s awesome great find man, there’s a bright future in the next update i can tell :grinning:

1 Like

Ok i have been holding back ‘’ theres MORE :sunglasses: . There is a Purpose built house and Shed for activites mentioned in Menu tutorial , i Know where it is :grin:

Any chance you could enlighten us as to where it is? :grin:

1 Like

Aye here it is ( so as to not spoil for others i will be hinting a direction to go rather than saying out right ) >> goto gun club Walk North away from gun club , now there should be a Safe house with Boards all over windows and the garage is same , before patch this was normal safe house , All crafting tables ‘‘COULD’’ be in locked garage ._ there maybe more Safehouse Conversion’s like this around the map ._

1 Like

maybe that’s why there are so many bugs in the game. They could have decided to lock certain things to be released later as paid DLC and it messed up the code for other things accidentally.

1 Like

@kakarron More likely just stuff that are unfinished as of right now.
There are lots of things changed in the game other than bug fixes after the latest patch.
And the devs have said multiple times that there will be both free and purchasable DLC’s coming :slight_smile:
Of course they have to focus most of there efforts on fixing game-breaking bugs first and foremost
PS: biggest change i have found this far is at the Norrmyra artillery base :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes i was waiting for someone to mention that, wonder whats in there…

2 Likes

Actually, @Kookakoocha deserves the credit. He spotted it first. :wink:

3 Likes

Fair play i was not aware :sweat_smile: but i think You deserve a thank’s from the community here you have helped in all aspects daily , probably saved many a player from quiting for good ._ cheers to you fellow human

1 Like

I don’t know what to say to that, mate. :blush:

But thank you.

1 Like

I’ve found the location as you described (turns out I’ve been there before), I take it you found a key hidden somewhere? I’ve got the max lockpick ability but can’t open the door - and chance of further hints to the key? :smiling_imp:

Also, assuming from the ‘aye’ you’re a Scot too. They have no Scottish flag emoji, just British one…booo…

@hggunn I speculate that its a “mission door” but i have not found any mission to open it…
could be that its just not implemented yet but im gonna keep looking nonetheless.

WHAT there is no Scottish flag emoji?! Scandal i say. you can borrow mine for the time being though :wink: :sweden: it at least stands for something that start with an S and it has blue in it…

1 Like

flag-for-scotland_1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0073-e0063-e0074-e007f

saves the day for scotland

2 Likes

As a wretched American, i say “aye” all the time :wink: Just a good word, i suppose.

1 Like

Y aye man , dad was a geordie , not a proper scotty ._ lol . Could not find a Key 4 garage m8 , i bet theres more like this :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well, while I don’t think the game needs crafting, I never understood how you can just find EMP-weapons across the game world or just hook up alien parts to your gun without any tools.

Ah Ha you the guy @tene making the youtube videos , i just watched one then realized it was you , and only because you used same quote ‘’ there’s a bright future ‘’ , hey just an idea you featured the safe house near gun club ’ before patch ’ that has now been converted ( borded up ) ‘’ myself and Vasdema have been onto this in previous posts ’ it would make for an additional video to compliment your crafting one ’ which many on here would like to see , instead of reading the back and fourth post’s me and Vas have created on said subject , just an idea . great work @tene :sunglasses: Thanks

1 Like

No i’m not planning on making a video on that. Thank you though. I tried writing a loose script around it and couldn’t come up with too much outside of maybe a minute long thing… :frowning:

1 Like

i am currently working on a foa faclity 2 video, so if any of you have been watching my vids thats gunna be a big one! :smiley:

2 Likes