Unable to complete mission "Good Night" (FNIX Rising)

Update:

Unfortunately it appears that this issue still can occur after the latest update (December update).

IF you are still affected by this please comment in this thread and consider sending me your affected save file (IF you are on PC).

I have already gotten one save file which reproduces the issue but it doesn’t hurt that we check more save files to ensure that the new fix fixes it for everyone, or at least as many people as possible. If you are up for it follow the steps below.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience :pray:

1 Like

I can confirm that I am also encountering this issue on the XBox One.

Right now me and my friend are stuck on the part of the mission where you have to take the rivals vision module to use as barcode or some mess like that to get into the bunker like place and well when we kill the rival the hand symbol to pick up something stays on him even after we loot it and we’ve killed the bot atleast 4 times now and still no luck find this “vision module” and we have also tried not looting the bot and looking around its body for the part and then also looting and looking for the part but still not luck maybe someone could tell us what we are doing wrong?

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

I have tried different ways for the last 5 hours and nothing works. At the first try, “Ebba” didn´t even get marked with the “pick up” symbol. Next try after 3500 bullets, numbers of cells and so on, the “pick up” symbol where marked at “Ebba”, I thought it had worked to exit the game and then restart the computer, but no. Next try, Everything worked accept from the “scanning” in the tunnel. So this time I did acctually get the vision module thing but then the scanner in the tunnel keept showing me red.

I have the same issue. Killed the bot twice and can’t pick up the vision module. My supplies are exhausted.

PC version

Same problem, save and sent DM with zip file link as requested. Killed the mob 3 times so far… hes killed me much more often :slight_smile: After reading the suggestions here, I actually did it again - and looted the vision module first as recommended, and this did solve the problem for me.

good%20news%20everyone

The next update should fix this issue!

Thanks for all the save files you guys have sent us, much appreciated :pray:

PS. No need to send more save files for this particular issue as we have gotten plenty of them and used them to identify, fix AND verify the issue.

Did not see this fix listed on the patch notes for February update. Is it still being addressed?

Hey @Guy_Nathan :wave:

Looked at the ticket in our bug tracking database and can confirm that the fix is in the February update. However, it appears we forgot to add this fix to the patch notes for some reason. Sorry for the confusion, we’ll see if we can edit/update the patch notes and add this one to it.

Thanks for flagging this :pray:

Yep I see it now thanks!

With issue solved within February '21 update, i’ll close this topic.

//Mod