Updated Guerrilla Difficulty | Thoughts & Exoeriences

Hello everyone,

So today I had an interesting encounter in farmlands trying to complete a quest. When I reached the destination there were FNIX Runners and a Military Tank as I expected having played through this game so many times. The new thing I encountered is that Harvesters can now spawn in Hunter packs containing 4 Hunters each. This makes the Harvester a dangers enemy and I like this change though not if they can infinitely spawn Hunter packs. The situation I was in had one Military Tank, one Prototype Tank, and three Military Harvesters. Below is a screen shot of the carnage that ensued with the Prototype Tank just up and leaving and two of the Military Harvesters still walking around spawning in Hunter packs.

I ran through most of my resources that I had stockpiled at this point going through two thirds of my adrenaline shots, three quarters of all my first aid kits, three quarters of all my ammo along with all the ammo for my .50 BMG and rocket launcher along with copious amounts of flares, fireworks, sticky flares, grenades, small and medium EMPs, mines, and much more. I do love the updated difficulty because I actually have to fight and use all at my disposal, but this was just ridiculous. No more can I just whittle my foes down because they can infinitely spawn in. This needs to be addressed or at the very least make this ability the Harvesters have a somewhat obvious component that can be destroyed. Not to mention with so many corpses lying around the game started to glitch out and Hunter sniper shots were going through objects, Hunters were walking through buildings, and I was just getting killed from absolutely no where that made sense.

Please comment below, I am interested in your Guerrilla difficulty experiences and if this new feature to the Harvesters should to be changed/tweaked.
~ Vatruvius

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Guerrilla Difficulty is fine Solo