Vacation Photo #1 Missing in Game (PS4)

I am only missing vacation Photo #1. When I go to the location that it should be it is not there. (Whereas when I go to Ulvstugan Slope Cabin that photo is frequently there when I spawn even though I already have gotten it.) I’ve loaded in on multiple characters to see if this would resolve and it did not. I’ve also attempted to load in multiplayer and am still having the same issue. Looking to get 100% and simply cannot because of this.

1 Like

The one at Ulstugan Slope cabin is the total beginners and not The rune stone (which is nrº 1)
Check the Enhyttan camping ground :wink:

Note: It´s not spoilers, everybody can check it on the “Generation zero deca Map”

1 Like

But Tene, the game is freaking huge, there are too many places for those photos to hide :sweat_smile:.
And he was kinda lost…that`s what guides are for :grin:

2 Likes

I collected it but it does not show in the images of collected same for the 1st world map (Which was reported HERE
So I hope both fixed soon. Hope this all helped.
SPP

2 Likes

Very true, and the help is good!! I’m just saying that since it isn’t dev intended it is a tiny bit spoilery :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed it is, but one could say… so are your videos :grin: .

Note: Keep up the good work dude :wink: .

3 Likes

Hahaha dangit you got me on that one :sweat:

Cheers man i definitely will! Especially with crafting just around the corner! :smiley:

2 Likes