What would you like to see in the next revamp?

Small pistol small , naaaaahhh. nevermind lol where you been Jay killed 3 rivals without you

1 Like

For me the bicycle is enough. Maybe if they could climb a hill… that would be cool.

3 Likes

Human-sized bipedal machine with the ability to follow you indoors, and uses one of the AG weapons anyone?

Just me…?

Ok…

3 Likes

Definitle not only you. I thought about it the first time I saw a weird destroyed robot and thought “Wow, there are humanoid robots! It didn’t appear in the trailer!”
Then I realized that was a dead runner in a strange position.
Time has passed and no humanoid robots, just hunters being the closest to it. I finished the game hoping to see Von Ulmer’s brain in a robot but it didn’t happen …

3 Likes

The GZ team sent out a survey a while ago to see what to community wanted, Android-like machines were mentioned. I’ve been hoping for them to release ever since… :laughing:

2 Likes

I like that idea, voted yes, still waiting for a Terminator style machine that can follow you anywhere but a safehouse bunker, and for a modified Harverster with Spider design, but you are off topic, this is about a revamp, not other new things.
Otherwise i would give other ideas, like Humanoid robots and new weapons (which are good ideas).

1 Like

Been on early morn mostly. At night been dealing with '‘life’.

Do need a break from life though :joy: