Wheres the Devs?

I stand corrected, though as I said even if it was the case, Iā€™m not blaming. Good to hear from the devs, no doubt been busy regardless.
And PS4 stands at v1.02 also correction on my part. Though the response is very much appreciated, positive and in my opinion a welcome relief to all of us who are very much in support of GZ. Thanks for the heads up :blush:

I know this game has awesome potential, I believe in it, flaws or not, I still trust my instinct that GZ is a must have game IMO and I hope to see it flourish into exactly that even if it takes time.

This is honestly the first ever game I wish I got a refund for. Real shame because when it worked it was great. Currently stuck in a game with no missions available because they all vanished plus all my stats reset to zero

Well traded it in at game stores. Got Ā£25 so not too shabby. Shake really bit this game needs too many patches.

Here is an update from the Dev Team

We are investigating, fixing and verifying many, many, many issues. Thank you to all of you who give us details around your issues and those who help others find temporary workarounds for problems.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update devs. I for one appreciate the time and effort you guys take to work on your game and fix what needs to be fixed. Despite the few minor bugs and glitches i love the gameplay and as such i will not be trading in or reselling or refunding my game anytime soon. You can count on my continued support and i will be glad to buy any dlc when they come out :blush:

4 Likes