Xb1, Lost all exp weapon

Me and a friend was playing multiplayer last night and all of a sudden both of us lost almost all of our exp weapons. :rage:
None of us had the US weapon pack installed. Also we thinking of getting finix rising and himlafjell dlc but now we feel like this game is finished for us.

Yesterday I was playing multiplayer on xbox and my exp pvg90 disappeared

I experienced this a few days ago.

I think this can be due to the new sorting system in the inventory. High value items on top. So when you go loot a machine in the heat of combat you can accidentally drop your most valuable item in the machines inventory by spamming the button. It has happened to me but I was lucky enough to notice my mistake.
Same thing happened to my brother.
Go try it for yourself.

Yes, my theory as well. But I’ve never been aware that I could drop stuff into a destroyed machines inventory. I drop off stuff all the time (ammo, gas cannisters, fireworks, etc) that I don’t need, but it always end up in a nice little Fjallraven rucksack on the ground, never … well never before … in the inventory of the machine I’m looting. The contextual use of the drop button “X” should simply not allow that. I’m not exactly new to this game and I’ve dropped countless items. I believe this to be a bug.

1 Like

What weapons did you lose?

I almost lost a EXP PVG90.

I DID lose my only experimental pvg90 :frowning_face:

Guys, Iv’e got spares if they have been lost unlawfully.

Just drop me a message on XBL

2 Likes

Good sport, @AliasDJA :+1: I have a few spares in my Plundra and sharing in this situation is fair. And I’ve equipped Annika (my second character in a yellow T-shirt) with a nice setup of experimental weapons too.

I lost my beloved exp AG4, my exp psg, exp shotgun and my exp grg. When we finallly killed the reaper he gave me a exp grg. So that was nice I guess. My friend lost his exp psg and exp ksp59. He got a exp sledgehammer from the reaper. :wink:

If you could do me a favour and message me what you need on XBL - i’ll get it all ready

GT - Alias DJA

1 Like