Xbox One S Crashing Every 5 to 10 Minutes

Hi All
My Gen Zero crashes within 5 minutes, almost every time I play. It is way worse after the December Update and the January Update did not help at all.
Sometimes it is after a kill, sometimes it is while checking the inventory of a kill, and sometimes I am just standing there and it locks up. What stinks is when I use a lot of ammo to take down a tank and then the game locks up. I loose the 30 rounds of 50 cal. ammo I used to shoot off its guns and a few 100 machine gun rounds to finish it off, and then I have to reload the game and try again, minus all that ammo.
I want to make sure it is not an issue with “MY” Xbox One S, so if you are having the same issues, please chime in.
Thanks!!!

1 Like

This is a known issue the Devs are working on. There’s a full thread for this here Endless crashing, please help!

My advice to you buddy is to play some multi-player for a little while. I have the same issue with my Xbox One S along with alot of other guys on here. I can hop in multi-player though and play for hours without a crash. Hope this helps

Thanks. Good to know. I just spent 3 weeks moving and am finally back online. Hope this new update has solved most of the issues.