1st day i didnt feel like playing

I usually spend 3 hours or so a night before crashing playing video games. Since this game was released it is all I’ve been playing. I’m level 27, all my guns are fully modded. I’ve done all the warboard missions and many many answers and payback missions. I logged on last night and just logged off. What was I going to play for besides shooting and looting? The game had a great narrative and it’s a great experience but they really will lose me if I don’t see a content plan soon or some kind of road map of where they are taking the game. My friends are getting the game soon so I might restart my whole game and that might keep me around for another month or so. Waiting for good news!

1 Like

Notice I didn’t even mention the bugs… That’s whole different discussion…

I still have Flying Blind, Flying Objects and Uttern Bunker bugged so i cant progress anyway =)

1 Like

Definitely for me multiplayer has kept the game alive, as well as through streaming i have to come up with kinda fun things to do in stream like taking on tough locations again or annoying a bunch of sentry bots to get a mess of robots in the area. I do agree though i would like to see a more random factor come into play someday, like maybe roaming boss type robots or random missions or something to keep the variety up for solo players. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New machines would be a great start. Give me a resource to fight the robots over.
Give me prone for full stealth. And give us commedations within the game. I want to have titles to show off my story and how I play. This all can happen I’ll just have to be patient.

2 Likes

The commendations is a great idea dude! I don’t even think i’ve seen anyone bring that up yet even but thinking about it hell yeah, you could have so many obvious easter eggs in it for some fun too :smiley:

1 Like

For a bit of fun I came across a football in garden so spent next 30 mins shooting it round garden and getting it into garden playhouse if there’s 4 of you could play a game with that

Hey Highmonkey your feedback and opinion is highly valued to ensure that your post is read and recorded by the correct people I’ve moved your post to the correct section. :slight_smile:

1 Like