2 Suggestions for the game

So last night, I came up with some suggestions. And here they are :slight_smile:

Suggestion 1: Riding Runners, yes you heard me, RIDE RUNNERS. How it works is that you grab some sort of EMP device. then throw a flare or throw the EMP at the runner. Then program it while the Runner is still down. It should be available to people with the Hacker skill however, and should take about 15 seconds to program.

Suggestion 2: Lockers/Chests for safe houses/bunkers. Tired of full inventory space? Then put some guns and some items into your Locker/Chest.

I had the idea for making bicycles available to ride as well. What do you think??? I’d love to see that happen because it would feel even more like an 80s movie having a bunch of teens on bicycles being awesome

What about some sort of zip line launcher to help move down mountains and to make a quick and stylish escape

@Lulu20021956 and @Bazyl,

Please remember that any new ideas should not be posted as comments! They should get their own post in the #feedback-feature-requests area of the forums. Otherwise they might not be seen :wink:

I think a cool new thing to add to the AI of the robots was to be a so called “mother ship” like the relays but mobile and kinda like the seeker but as big as a harvester.

1 Like