2024 gen z big update

Not sure if i missed something lately but anyone have any ideas when the big update and fixes for alot bugs will happen ? March or April or May … not sure . Hope its soon though but as always still loving this game and i hope it will continue for a very long time one of my zen go to games love exploring looting .
Thanks

There is no official info about a date or the possible content yet.

On march 26th there is the 5th anniversary of GZ, so I would assume to see some kind of update or at least an event around this date.

As far as I interpreted the latest posts of Carni, the community manager, we should also see another update they prepare.

I really would love see more infos more periodically.
In the past there was one announced letter of the devs per month and the regular dev streams. Now it’s just sit and wait and that’s getting more and more boring.

In the past there were also some content creators who seem to have got some infos in advance which often lead to interesting teasers, rumors and discussions. But they all seem to have moved on, like animals in the african steppe moving on to the next lake if one become a dry source.

1 Like

id like to see a St. Patricks day event :grin: maybe something green, you know the rules folks :face_with_monocle: green or you get pinched