3 Achievements not unlocking

I’m playing on a Xbox One on my own world.
I’ve completed all mission trees in the Truth challenges, killed 9k robots and have 117 Relay beacons destroyed. I only have 3 remaining achievements to unlock and they are; Tunnel Rat (5 bunkers discovered), Kill switch (10 relay beacons) and Go-Getter ( 25 World Missions) all of which should be unlocked. There is no way that they shouldn’t be unlocked but they are not. I’m not about to start from scratch just to get 3 achievments so I’ll patiently wait for a fix.
Edit: I went around and destroyed 10 beacons ( had to be 10 after this current update) and got the Kill Switch achievement. Thinking along those lines I travelled to all war bunkers and the first Salthamn bunker but that still did not unlock Tunnel Rat and Go-Getter remains locked as I can’t redo missions.

I started from scratch again on ps4 and destroy 10 beacons got kill switch and did about 11 side missions and got go getter but the tunnel rat still bugged

Did you do side missions offline?

Still bugged as in you went and discovered 5 bunkers on your new play through and it still didn’t unlock?
And yes, I did all of my missions solo on my world. I ended up helping a friend do some missions and got the Go-Getter. Still don’t have Tunnel Rat though. I’m going to try and join randoms, hope they are new to the game and discover bunkers on their world. Fingers Crossed

What? You got Go-Getter from joining random online lobbies? Didn’t get offline?

Has any one completed tunnel rat? Mine is bugged, I’ve been to more than 5 bunkers… I’m on PC/Steam, has anyone found a fix? Is this a common issue, are devs fixing this?