49-day Fight...Anyone Else?

So I was randomly checking my stats, and this happened:

Anyone know how this can happen, as long as I can recall I don’t remember having a fight that long!
Platform: PS4 Pro
Solo

That has to be a miscalculation the game does… Unless you’re really, really badass.

I don’t think I would’ve waited that long to kill some enemys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I saw another person on the forum say that they also had a 49-day fight, how convenient.

If you want to make it into a report on the Bug Report forum, that’d be nice :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you for responding!

My longest is also 49 days.

Hmm… I wonder how many players have had this happen.

Both players I play online with also have 49 days. And both also play solo or with other players. So I think it must be a bug. We’ve all had it since one of the first play sessions.

it also says that you have spent 247 days in combat, i mean that sounds a bit far fetched

1 Like

The stats are a mess on mine too.

1 Like

16133316722105482750887598400006 on reviewing my stream for clips to use for a video, I found my longest fight stat was alot longer than what I think it should be :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:

I have that too. Many others as well. The stats are wack, and bugged.

2 Likes

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

So my game (PS4) is saying that I’ve spent 198 days in combat (I’m on a brand new character in which I’ve only had 2 or 3 in-game days pass)

Also it says I’ve got the 49 day longest fight.

Also, it’s a brand new fresh start of the story so it’s not like it’s adding all my character times or anything either (not sure if it even does that)

1 Like