5.56 and 7.62 ammo

Before I get typing anything, I know there are gonna be the people who comment on this saying, in nerd voice " well, their trying to be realistic making where this weapon will use this ammo type, and this other weapon will use this ammo type."

So, here’s my idea. THEY NEED TO MAKE MORE WEAPON’S THAT USE 5.56. Idc what people say on this post. I have the U.S. Weapon’s pack 2, Soviet Weapon’s pack, and Eastern European Weapon’s pack. With these weapon pack’s in the game there are literally only 2 weapon’s that use 5.56 and 7 weapon’s that use 7.62. The weapon’s that use 7.62 are the S21, PM-71, Vintovka 1891, Automatgevar 4, Al-76, Kotenok, and Kvm 59. Then the only weapon’s that use 5.56 are the Automatgevar 5, and Kvm 89. Also both of them are main game gun’s. Don’t be trying to say stuff like well the S21 can only us 7.62. WRONG. The S21 has varient’s that can use 5.56 and even .270. All they gotta do is make some of these weapon’s use 5.56 and that’s be fine and dandy. But they most likely won’t do it at all cause there too busy working on update’s to the game other worrying what the people think.

forgot the N16… that is a 5.56

2 Likes

He doesn’t have the US weapon pack 1.
@NimblePotato
Would be cool to have some other cool options for 5.56. I don’t like all the guns with this caliber that much.

2 Likes

well that makes sense then :rofl:

1 Like

what 5.56 weapons would you like to see that were in production/use 1990 and earlier? I am always interested in new ideas and weapons for games. the graphics guy doesn’t seem to be busy fixing all the floating objects, objects added that block collectables, graphic holes in buildings that plummet you to the ground to your death and texture issues ingame so why not add more guns :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Where do you think the control points came from, the runner, motorbikes and the list continues. Have you not seen any of the polls that offer player feedback?

You start the thread stating you only want people to reply that agree with you. I disagree with your last statement and as far as the rest of the thread, you did not compel me to want more weaker weapons in the game.

There are a few weapons in the game that are the only weapon that uses their rounds. The .44 mag is one, the .50 cal is the other and I am sure you know the others.

1 Like

I’m talking specifically about the guns, not other stuff. Like seriously, and i’m not even telling people who agree with me to comment. Your just trying to be a smarta$$ even though i’m right with there not being enough weapons for 5.56. Yes, I know there working on the game with adding a bunch of othet stuff, but we need more work with gun’s with there being a couple of gun’s using 5.56. The only gun’s thay could use 44. is a magnum or lever action rifle and the only guns thaf can use 50. are the pvg, magnum, or a browning.

I repeat two questions of previous posters.

1. Why?
  2. Which?

You must have something special in mind, so why don’t you tell us of which weapons you’re thinking about?
I could a agree with another weapon with 5.56 as long as it fits the setting and looks/ feels cool.

1 Like

well since you offered no suggestions let me help you out since this is non-productive at this point. the only other 5.56 guns I can see fitting into the games time line and having very different looks would be:
FAMAS- France
FN CAL- Belgium (FN FAL which is usually seen in games is a 7.62 variant)
AUG- Austria
all likely firearms to be in Sweden within the time line as all of them were in use from the 1970’s on and are NATO weapons. all offer varied looks and characteristics. all the other firearms that use 5.56 either look like AK or M16 clones or repeated bullpup designs so they are out. these three are classic FPS firearms in tons of games so their addition would likely be welcomed.

2 Likes

Dude I don’t know. All I want is new weapon’s that use 5.56.

well offer up suggestions. I gave you the only three that are viable options in my opinion. we all want something in every game we play but you have to make a convincing argument to get ppl behind you and convince the devs to invest the time to add them.

1 Like

like, lets say, “the only gun that uses 44mag is the 44 revolver” (iconic Dirty Harry gun in that era yes) but the 44 auto mag was already in production in the 1970’s and was also an iconic handgun in movies in that era too so why not add that one since the ammo is already there for it. not gonna lie a 44 auto mag sounds like a fun handgun and I don’t use handguns in game. “The Browning used 50 cal” good mention actually as its a reasonable add and opens up pandora’s box with a WWII pack and adding a whole slew of weapons (and, ugh, and another ammo type the .45 with the Colt 45 and thompson sub machine gun) some which could be added that just use the same 9.39 ammo (though it would be technically incorrect, but 9.39 or 9.19 meh who cares) from allied and axis powers.

1 Like