5 crown hunting rifle

hi everyone been trying to find a five crown hunting rifle for acouple of weeks now but no luck. infact i haven,t seen any hunting rifle drop at all am i in the wrong region or something
any help / tips will very welcome at this point

There’s no specific spawn point for either 5c hunting rifle. The only way to get them is through machine drops. Personally I got my 5c Älgstudsare from a FNIX Harvester. So going for FNIX or Apocalypse Tanks and Harvesters would be your best bet.

ok thank you for the info gping to go kill some fnix harvesters now

You can also try your luck inside the command bunkers weapons caches at the Marshalands and North Coast region.
You usually get 4c and 5c weapons and equipment there.
You can try the same weapons crate again after 3 or 4 hours (i think).

Yep it’s a 4 hour cooldown on crates and other lootables

1 Like

In my 340’ish hours of playtime, there are two 5* weapons that have never dropped from machines: The .270 Älgstudsare, and the 12 ga. Pump Shotgun.
It’s all just a matter of luck. Bad luck, mostly…

i have everything in 5* quality you will find them eventually sometimes the game just hates you

2 Likes

After hours of grinding for a 12g, I was gifted one from a friend. A few days later they dropped like crazy. RNG takes no prisoners.

For me the most common 5* are the 12g and the HP5 closely followed by the N9. Never found an älgstudsare or an AG4 and I’ve been playing this game many many hours. Started when it was released and played on and off since then.

That’s how it was for me with the exp. Kpist! :sweat_smile:

Asking around for weapons in multiplayer often yields results. :+1:

People claiming you can find 5 crown/gold weapons in crates etc, is this even real? I have yet to see one.

Although My luck must be non-existent because it seems to me I get a gold weapon drop every other 100 harvester/tank.

You cant get 5c weapons from weapon crates. Highest is 4c weapona from them, but it is 5c attachments max in them.

And yeah, RNG is really not on your side with the machine drops.

Alright thanks for clearing that up! Seen plenty attachments like you said :slight_smile:

@Indominus-J Wait you cant pull a 5c Weapon from a crate

No, you cant. I have stated the max weapon and attachments level you can get above.

So basically I should start a mass Tank Genocide if I want 5c weapons
got it

Mass Tank and Harvester genocide, FNIX and Apoc class.

1 Like

Additionally, if the assignments work for you and you pass the tank badge level you will be rewarded with 5c weapons and accessories.

1 Like

I can do the assignments but Im a walking skill issue sniper spammy John Wick boi