6/4 Weapons Overby Airfield - 2 new, but where?

I’ve scoured the net for any word on the location of 2 newly added weapons, but have come up short. They must’ve been added in an update last year, because I already collected the ones that were part of the resistance base on top of the main building. I do have trouble spotting hidden weapons at the best of times, but my inner completionist can’t rest until I find them. I’ve checked the airfield, the boundaries, the forest within boundaries, the underground, you name it. Anyone with keen eyes spotted them?

I believe this is a misunderstanding, you have picked up 6 weapons out of 4 available since you probably picked up weapons that were later removed/replaced by an update.

I think you might be right. I’ve basically completed everything, everywhere else, so I wasn’t sure if it was some European way of displaying the numbers.

There was a time when the game tracked items collected in multiplayer on top of your main world so for a lot of these counts you could find the same couple of items in multiple multiplayer sessions and have the counts increase every time.

This went for safehouse, weapons etc. I have lots of locations like this, pretty sure I have an 11/5 somewhere.

SPOILER

Overby F23 Air base (6)

2* Möller (on red brick building)
1* AG4 (on red brick building)
2* sledgehammer (on red brick building)
2* hunting rifle algstudgare (on red brick building)

– The two below are connected to the mission Flying Blind

.50 cal (in bunker in one of 3 purple vaults) Loc: -1400, 685
m/49 ((in bunker in purple vault)

4 Likes

Europeans reverse how they write dates, compared to the Americas, but I’m very sure that fractions are universal, lol. And, yes, even in the metric system =P

Soooo, does this mean that when the game map says that at F23 Overby Air Base, weapons tally is 6/4, that I’ve picked up ALL weapons for that area?
When I go to F23 Overby Underground Bunker, it says that I’m 0/2. I’ve done the Flying Blind mission and have entered the room with poison gas in it, unlocked the 3 walk in lockers, picked up weapons from corpses, but am still missing weapons or is this a known issue?

1 Like

You have 6/4, so you have picked up 6 weapons total, but the counter is wrong.

1 Like

Thanks. I will quit hoping they’ll just pop up …again.

What should pop up?
You picked up all the weapons available at the airfield and its bunkers. There is nothing more to get.

It’s just the counter which got confused by some of the changes the devs made to that area.

Right, Gysbert and Mad have you pointed in the right direction.

Two weapons are down in the Underground section, while the other four are scattered around the airfield main buildings on the surface.

The weapons down in the underground have gotten tagged to the surface area somehow, again… Some confusion that comes and goes, from update to update, lately.