A couple of complaints that need addressing

The devs have made harvesters insane to deal with for a solo player. I mean hunters dropping in from space and auto tracking missiles that can follow you? Endless missile barrages that have me being juggled before I can even stand up! Resolting in death 50% of the time. You also need to fix the enemies from shooting through walls if not multiple at times (when I’m in a bunker) you need to add a range to the enemy weapons also as being shot by something out of draw distance isn’t cool at all when I’m running past enemies. My weapons have a range limit so why not them also? Some areas lighting are broken and you can’t see nothing but a white screen (this was a bunker with a blueprint) one of the zones you’ve added fog to is broken also as I can hardly see anything through the thick smoke. I do apologise for not remembering the exact locations but I will ask my friend who experienced these problems with me last night.

Heyo,

You can discuss Machine Behaviour in this thread. As for the rest, it’s all been reported, especially the latter with the strange lights which has a very active thread that is hard to miss.

Since all of these issues have been reported I’ll be locking this. In the future, please use the search function to find the issues you’re having, and avoid making list threads. It makes moderating a lot easier.

Cheers,
Xezr

1 Like