I know Generation Zero didn’t get the player count that games like call of duty get but it has solid potential I worry that since this game doesn’t have a massive player base that the updates will become fewer and far between but there are a few bugs I’ve encountered that really is annoying.
- Destroyed relays won’t reappear even on a new save which is super annoying as that’s missed EXP
- hunter bodies seem to float into the air sometimes (IDK what causes this) making you miss out on loot
- sometimes your character won’t run and it requires you to jump, hit run, and aim to fix it.
- hovering over all towns doesn’t always show you the collectibles/weapons not collected (would be nice if it just greys out the icon once everything has been found
- floating objects around the map including lanterns, buildings and sometimes car engine sprites being placed at a 45-degree angle or in the trunk of vehicles
Things that aren’t bugs but should change
- go back to the old inventory system the wheel didn’t need to be reinvented
- make it so there is a hotkey to change ammo types or your gun starts using another type one you run out of the current type of ammo loaded
- be able to craft/break down ammo and meds
- change the quest icons and red description box for mission info idk what you would change it to but it just seems so hidden half the time I forget what I’m doing