A few new machine concepts

That was meant to go at the top sorry

Big fan of the “HOPPER” design!

1 Like

The brawler looks a bit weird, but the Crawler would be the missing link between Harvesters and Hunters,and it would be very scary for a player to encounter it on the field :spider:.

PS: @genzconcepts The Hopper as an heavy runner version seems ok, but the crawler is a monstrosity capable of making players run for their lives ahah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah idk what i was doing with the brawler but thanks for the support :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, the point of the crawler is to just be a new giant miniboss kinda thing, I was just making whatever came to mind.

1 Like

The Crawler looks really nasty with those spiky legs!

1 Like

I finally was able to load the hopper front view!

1 Like

I’m blanking right now, so any ideas from the community would be greatly appreciated :sweat_smile:

Could you try to bring more details in your designs? And exchange these dice-shapped parts?

For my taste the models have too much round parts. Is there a specific cause for that?

Thank you for your work.

Yeah, I agree with @Madchaser, GZ normally don’t have much round parts, not to say round parts are bad but some squares and rectangles would be great! :+1:

Pretty good, the brawler especially looks like it would be a good edition.

Thanks for all the feedback, I’ll work on details and less round parts!

1 Like

Also, the color scheme of all of them right now is FNIX, I can recolor them to military/apoc/basic if y’all want

1 Like

A new machine concept will be coming out around Christmas time, credit goes to my friend @9fire9envy for the idea, it will be an upgraded version of the hunter, kind of like a reaper tank with the same spawn rates and everything, just felt like making a new scary boss kind of enemy

Oh lord the new hunter thing is going… strangely

1 Like

I’ll hold a vote, if enough of you want me to keep working on the design, I will keep working on it

In the meantime, I will be working on a reaper class crawler instead.

Kind of… it’s a design for the king of all the machines, like a super boss, although it will still look similar to the crawler

Please keep your post count down so it doesn’t clutter up a thread. This isn’t a chat.

:broom:

//Mod

Sorry, I’ll make sure to keep it down