A few serious requests. Important, not fancy or far fetched

I’ve decided to write down a few more requests for GZ, in addition to a few topics I posted last week.

First off, at this point I have no interest in new features like vehicles, riding bikes, riding machines, crafting, base building, food and drink needs, new enemies, etc. The game doesn’t need this right now. I’d rather see it’s current features perfected first.

One new feature I actually would encourage, and would like, is a “private stash” in every safe house, like a safe or a locker. It would be nice to store equipment you want to use later. Right now I carry around 9 weapons + ammo, but I only use 5 of them. If its a high tier weapon you just don’t want to drop it. This stash could be accessible from all safe houses, or just the one you stashed it in. Both options would be better than nothing. Hope others are requesting this as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

My next request is about clothing. I strongly suggest all clothing items should have some kind of attribute boost, or none of them should have it. As it is now, the game doesn’t really let you choose your own clothing style! If the clothing stats actually work, then they are too important to miss out on! So, as an example, why include the really cool “Radical Vanity” pack on pre-order when it’s totally useless? :thinking:

The next thing I have to request is to stop enemies from appearing out of thin air inside houses and especially in bunkers. Ticks suddenly spawn right before your eyes and instantly jump to pluck them out! :skull: On the “Spiking The Guns” mission, Runners were constantly spawning or maybe clipping through the roof from the rooms above while I was down in the bunker. About 8-12 Runners appeared out of nowhere in under 10 minutes! And by the way, enemies outside, on floors above and under you and on top of the bunker shouldn’t be able to notice you while you’re inside… Just saying. I really hope they are aiming to fix this. :crossed_fingers:

I’ll just say it again. The inventory system, the looting and the ammo stacking needs a makeover. You should be able to loot without having to drop things on the ground, just in order to stack your ammo! :wink::+1:

And again, medkits and adrenaline shots are too rare. Boost the find rate a little bit. :syringe:

It looks like most other issues I have are addressed in the june update. Can’t wait for it! :grin:

3 Likes

The only real issues I have suffered are clipping issues (I will include magically appearing runners in that) and the fact that explosives are less than useless.

OK and the seemingly invisible doors so you can empty a mag into a runner and do no damage is pretty annoying.

Re-spawning ticks (and sometimes other bots) within bunkers that’s simply annoying and pointless (jump scares are simply cheap and annoying.)

As for ammo shortages (apart from 5.56) and med kit shortages, I haven’t had any but I do take the time to fast travel to various locations and stock up, I only have to do that every couple of days.

However I have a lot of hours in the game and it could be a real issue for the new player, but supply trips should be considered as standard operating procedure so you are not at the whims of the RNG when you are out in the wilds.

As for adrenaline issues, I seldom use it when killed as I almost always re-spawn at a safe house and walk back or for a long journey I drop a radio close to my intended destination so I can fast travel (if I mess things up.)

However on the XBox (may be for other machines too) there seems to be an issue where you sometimes can not drop a radio.

There are annoyances such as
Getting stuck in scenery
Can’t switch weapons and this is this is really annoying
Can’t drop radios sometimes.
Can’t run because my feet appear to be underground,
Can’t track missions (or locations) without dropping the way point separately
Only getting 5.56 ammo in one locale
Place names not appearing.
Awful frame rates for no apparent reason.
Fast travelling to a safe house (almost) always filling the area with hostiles
Garbage collection routines stealing my stuff after only a few seconds
Hostile indicator only working sometimes, other times it simply does nothing regardless of hostiles being within arms length.

But those are simply irritants.

One thing I’d like to see is a separate inventory for weapons (as there is one for clothing). I mean, gathering up all those clothes has got to weigh something right?! haha. Then, it would also be nice if some of the explosives could stack and that there was an increase to ammo stacks as well.

And I’m sure we would all like to see a few new side quests, etc. Overall, I have loved the game playing mostly solo (only an hour or two with others which was fun as well).