A idea for a new machine: Skrotare

Well, concept is nice but it’s current purpose doesn’t fit that well with GZ lore.

You could say that it collects entire cars and fallen machines. But to shred and compress all that (mostly metal), means that there must be smelting foundry somewhere, to reuse the metal. So, it can be cast into new machine parts.
It doesn’t make much sense to collect the fallen machines to smelt them and then cast same machines out of it. It would be far easier just to replace blown components, to repair a machine, rather than make completely new machine.

2 Likes

Ok then that makes sence

actually, that would be a great way to add lore and explanation on how rivals are made…

Idea of vehicle mechanics isn’t bad, but your model render is too close to C&C3 GDI aircraft. Need to change the model up so no one gets slapped with a copyright

Which one?
It does not look like a Orca, a Fireawk or the Hammerhead.
It´s more similar to a NOD Vertigo but not that much to infringe copyrights.

1 Like

Bruh i just literally just used a teraform tool on a cube i realy dontcare some company goes “ ooo that has a quintessential look to my modle mine yoink”

3 Likes

My guy. If I came across this ship in-game, I’m positive that I would last maybe 7 seconds at best.

2 Likes

Added machine name to the topic title, to better differentiate the topic from other similar topics.

//Mod

Just u wait i been creating something that is gina blow the top off a tank

1 Like

Part of a bigger collection i made from scratch

1 Like

looks formidable. How big are you thinking it will be?

Same scale as a tank

How would it “blow the top off a tank” per say?

My guess, it’s individual preference and for the creator, it “looks” better (or the best) compared to other tanks, currently seen in-game.

1 Like

Thats what i ment its anmedifor

Oh. That makes sense. Well, it’s a good design, so I certainly agree.

I love these images of your ideas it looks great to fight I wish they were added.

Heres anuther project iam working n

1 Like