A new feature to lighting up the world?

I have an idea about more options of lighting up the gameplay of generation zero.

There four thoughts I can think of for this and that would be:

Night visions goggles

Lantern

Resistance NVG

Lighter

One thing that I want to note is that the NVG’s should include the options to apply vision modules.
I also think it would would better to include them as gear rather than a cosmetic and add different quality stars NVGs but not to the lantern or lighter.

For the NVGs there should be differences in visual for each quality, 1star looking cracked and dusty, and 5star looking clean and fresh.
I don’t think the quality should effect the brightness of the NVG’s only obscure the visions of them.

As to those who wonder why two NVG I believe one should be free that bring the resistance NVG, but as for the other it should be DLC as it can be for preference or style, tho there should be no different besides the appearance of it.

For the lighter and lantern they shouldn’t be quality based but rather simplified to be just a light source but the effect of how bright they are should be equal as odd as it may sound but it’s only to give people a preference but to of course make one dlc and the other not. It may be obvious but the lighter should be free while the lantern is DLC to offer a choice if they prefer the other one.

Now to those who believe lighting really isn’t a issue especially in the day time in game I believe there’s another idea I can throw into the mix.

Mostly it comes down to setting where you can activate a mode that disables light sources, like the light’s in houses or another option to turn off ALL lights including street lamps and other outdoor lights. Another option could be to toggle day or night for those who prefer the dark or just want the sun 24/7.

For the day and night option I believe it would offer more for the new items at night time and give people who prefers the day to well just be day.

In addition to those people would probably ask why not a weather option so should probably add that too.

That includes my ideas for a way lighting up the world of generation zero and sorry for this long post I’m new to this and this is my first post on here so I don’t know how things work but hey! Thanks for reading hope to see some feedback from the community!

1 Like

Seems very interesting as long it does not make the game crash.
Besides that its just some extra stuff, gameplay will not change.

First of all weather should be synchrone for all players. Some times I have sunny weather while my friend has thunderstorms… Today it was ok in general.

I would love to have a quick access button on the dpad for the gas masks.
Maybe by holding the button there could be a quick change option to select some special items there. This could be the gas mask and binoculars on dpad left and flashlights and your nvg on dpad right for example.

1 Like