A swedish who can´t swim....i can´t believe it

Hi there, first of all my congratulations for launching your game, i like it, over all the setting, enviroment and the weather, day/night sistem.
And i like the idea which stas behaind the game, sadly the game feels nor finished, more like an EA version where there is still a lot of work to do on it.
First off all, this big and beautyfull world is far to empty, there is no life in it, not even animals ( at least till now i didn´t see none), then the houses are getting all very much the same after a short time of gameplay.
There are some other things i noticed while gaming but can´t remember right now.
The main thing i noticed is, that our char ( suposed to be a swedish person ) can´t swim, and it even seems that he/she is afraid of the water. That´s very unrealistic, swedish people are living with the sea and i don´t believe that there are a lot of them who can´t swim. Me myself i´m danish born, and i don´t know nobody there who can´t swim.
And in my opinion, swiming in this game could open some new gamefeatures and styles in it.
My best wishes for the future, and keep on rocking!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Swimming Ability