A telephone booth?

Multiplayer: Resistence Home Base (Broken) - I went there.

How is that possible, to put a phone booth over there?

1 Like

The resistance are resourceful bunch and will use what they can find. Here they used a telephone booth as building material.

1 Like

Yes :smile:, but how? Can anyone do this?

1 Like

No, we can’t change the look of the tower.
This is just how the Sniper tower with laser sight looks like. The devs made it that way.

Edited

1 Like

Laser tower?
Where is this?

The sniper tower. With a laser sight looking around.
Base defense dlc.

1 Like

Ah…he said laser, i thought it was a different weapon.
I have the pack but never used the Sniper tower, since the 2022 “erased bases fiasco” i havent had the will nor time to build new bases.

1 Like

Me too.
At least none for doing base defenses.
Just some “fortified safehouses”.

Especially since wood is quite rare I don’t want to waste it for a base if I could also need it for an armor.

2 Likes

And it looks like a sticking out Experimental Pvg 90 too.

Don’t recognize the base fiasco, but sometimes I don’t get the reward for defense.

There was an update in 2022 that brought a bug that deleted entire bases from players.
I was one of the many affected, and I actually only had a Main base, full stocked with ammo and built with a lot of resources took me a lot of hours to get resources, at the time it was harder than now to get them.
It was located in the original base in the Forest Zone, but other base areas were also deleted for other players, it all went away very fast puff! :sweat_smile: :eyes:
So for me " Why waste time and resources for them to destroy them with buggy updates?"

2 Likes

It really is a genius idea, Bill & Ted using phone booth to travel threw time, since everyone is using cell phones :hot_face: nobody would think twice about using a phone booth, and can park anywhere lol

1 Like

Just in case, I’ll restate; the phone booth tower thing is a sniper tower, part of one of the base structure DLC packs. It does indeed house a PVG 90, though it is just the basic type. You store .50 BMG ammunition in it, and it’ll pretty effectively snipe enemy targets that wander in range.

If I remember right, the pack with the sniper tower also comes with a recoilless rifle bunker. That’s the 84mm anti-tank weapon. You can load it up with HEDP, EMP, etc, and it’ll blast away at things. Fairly effective, so long as you keep it fed and don’t let the machines flank and destroy it.

Like the other weapon bunkers we can build, they’ll address any target that gets in range, at any time. Not just during base defense, but also if random patrols happen to stumble close enough. Some of the control points, that is or was a very real possibility. Overby Control Point, for instance. Smultronstallet, for another possible example.

1 Like

Interesting! So much knowledge here.

1 Like