Hello everyone @Decaying-Minds @oscar @Jkdboy @KittyTheCat
This issue is in our internal bug tracking database with a high priority to be fixed.
The issue has been reproduced in-house in the following way…
- When you pick up the “snusdosa” first and then interact with the PC the key card will shortly thereafter despawn, resulting in you not being able to unlock the door and complete the mission.
We have at this time one known workaround, similar to what @Decaying-Minds mentioned. If you are having this issue and do not feel like waiting for the next patch see the workaround steps below!
1) Player A: Who is blocked from completing the mission hosts a session
2) Player B: Who has completed the mission previously joins player A’s session as client
3) Player A & B: Go to the “Overseer’s villa” (the yellow house) where the snusdosa, key card and PC were found
4) Player A & B: Observe that the host does not see the key card on the desk, while the client, who has completed the mission previously, can see the key card
5) Player B: Pick up the key card
6) player B: Unlock the door to the prototype lab
Result: Observe that the door is unlocked and that the mission can be completed.
Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and thanks for reporting!