Abandoned Amusement park. Please add one on the outer island!

Abandoned amusement park with haunted mazes and dilapidated carvival rides with creepy carnival music. Over run by mechs with maybe a new weapon hidden. Maybe the level could be set up in a linear fashion with collapsed buildings and equipment and gates. PLEASEEE do this. It would hugely add the the vibe of the game in everyway.

I don’t think Avalanche have any shortage of things they’d like to fill the game world with to add more variety. It’d be cool to be able to enter shops, schools and other public buildings.
And yeah, ambient music playing in the game world would both help make the game feel less sterile and more eerie.

2 Likes

What like Nuka World from Fallout 4?

1 Like

Yeah, that could be cool actually.

1 Like

I just think the 80s vibe could be better realized in unique locations like abandoned high schools, amusement parks, power plants and malls. This game is way too repetitive and there needs to be some more atmosphere to flesh out this world.

Exactly like nuka world. I was thinking maybe there could a behemoth mech lurking around the park that you have to avoid until the power is turned on. Then maybe you could ride the carousel to the top so you could get an angle on its fuel tank. The whole area could have a linear plot structure but in an open environment that chnages after the power is turned on.

1 Like

Ivankopp, your idea of an abandoned amusement park with haunted mazes and dilapidated carnival rides sounds intriguing! It could definitely bring a unique and eerie atmosphere to the game. The addition of mechs and a hidden weapon could make it even more thrilling.

the calendars say October 7 in the game, but still to early 4 pumpkins spice at the local coffee shope