Absolutely terrible

The code is so damn terrible.

Ticks are the worst enemy, they have no hitbox that correlates to where you are, so even when you try to dodge, they hurt you.
Enemies randomly spawn inside a building.
Gasmasks help little
Gas magically can go through concrete
Enemies detect you through a mountain or from the other side of the bunker…
Ammo still doesn’t go to the equipped weapons first
Same with medpacks/grenades; the meta is about 20% of your gametime you’re re-organizing your inventory…
Rockets. Rockets do fuck-all. Spent 20 rockets on a harvester (not even a black-red one)… not even smoking, and don’t get me started on the tanks
The .50 rifle… does it do more or less damage than a pistol? Because I sure can’t tell…
Can’t tell which type of ammo you have equipped. You have to go into inventory-right click and hopefully not drop it on the floor
EMPs rarely work on tanks/harvesters
Can’t put down tankmines or fueltanks near a tank/harvester when he finally IS emp’d…
Bullet drop…
Respawning does not resurrect enemies, but does their sounds (like the pingers or the ninjabots)
In-world the healthpacks are the same size. Why do they occupy different inventoryslots?
Eyestrain. The constant in-the-dark-with-a-flashlight eyestrain. There’s no “wait for x hours” anywhere.

And lots and lots more.
Why I’m typing this? Because I’m fed up with developers taking advantage of customers.
Because I’m angry, and if it were possible I’d try to get my money back.
This game looks great, has great premise, but is still basically in BETA, now near 8 months after the release.

The developers seem to be more concerned with taffing cosmetics and a bikerace on Facebook live than actually coming true on their promises.

I’ll check back on this game in a year, but looks like it’s going in the fucketbucket.

And before anybody goes “but you probably haven’t played for more than an hour”… 78. Good day.

1 Like

I can agree with most of your points and I’m also not very happy that these, mostly small, changes still not have been done.

1 Like

Ok , i personally understand your points just stay more civil .

Yes, it does significantly more damage than any pistol in GZ.

It depends on which EMP you are using. Small ones will not work on Tanks (I don’t know about Harvesters). Medium ones will work on any Harvester and prototype/military Tanks (FNIX have to be damaged first, because undamaged are immune). Large EMPs will disable every machine.

Yes, you can… if you’ll just don’t try to put it right by it’s feet.

What’s wrong with it? To small?

It shouldn’t resurrect them. Sounds on dead machines are not triggered by respawning :wink:

I also hate this, but it’s November… in Sweden. Days are short. I’d love to see GZ been set in June :wink:

2 Likes

Just a small correction, EMP’s do work on any level no matter the EMP. Small just have such a short radius that you need to basically have it go off while making contact to the tank/harvester but if you get the skill for increasing emp radius then you will see small EMP’s work with much better effect, same goes for medium but they have a larger radius, and same for the large EMP’s which have the largest radius. What changes between each variation is the blast radius, not it’s efficiency. That changes with the class, prototype go down for the longest time while FNIX go down for the shortest.

This is a prime example on how to not start a topic.

“This game is terrible”

“I don’t like these things”

list of things

“This game sucks”

“The devs suck”

“Look at me I’m leaving”

Obligatory swearwords.

Please don’t do that.

6 Likes