ACHIEVEMENTS still not unlocking - GUSTAFSLOPPET (Travel 90km on foot) + RUNNING WILD (Blow up cars with melee)

Please fix the running achievement run 90km and the blow up 20 cars… I have over 1200km run and this achievement still will not unlock… I’m getting fed up now.
I have blown up well over 100 cars too with either the baseball bat or sledgehammer to no avail. Cannot unlock either last 2 achievements for this game.

I believe you have to run 90 km, during which time you do can not travel by bike or fast travel once.

I’ve tried that… I tried a new character… Taped my controller to continuously run around over night… Well over 90km without fast travel… Still nothing.
I’ve tried a new save… And tried it through a friends world via multiplayer.

Ah, well then it’s is bugged.

Hey @Jamess1160 :wave:

The issue with being unable to unlock the “Gustafsloppet” achievement/trophy has been claimed fixed for the next patch, and although we have yet to verify it as such it should hopefully work correctly with the introduction of the next update. Without going into to much detail there was an issue with the “distance traveled” statistic which is being used for tracking this achievement.

When it comes to the “Running Wild” achievement/trophy about “blowing up 20 cars with a melee weapon” it seems the fix we released a while back only fixed it for some but not all players. Thus I’ll reopen the ticket we have for that achievement so we can take another look at it.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!