Add free movement and pause to photo mode

I am a little worried that this objection was honesty, and even if not, @kakarron actually has a point there.

Besides, inviting someone for taking a screen shot is not only massive overkill but also highly impractical due to the changing nature of weather and lighting, e.g.

I know this game was designed to be multiplayer but many prefer to play solo.
I don’t think it needs to pause in photo mode or allow complete free roam of the camera, but adding the ability to swap over to 3rd person in photo mode and allow you to rotate and zoom in/out a bit would help.

1 Like

Reviving this topic because I couldn’t find another one about this specific feature. I’d love a moveable cam in photo mode

//mod changed title to more accurately describe content of the post

I do not know where to turn, and the developers do not read reviews in the steam
In General, the game is cool, no doubt.
The only negative is the photo mode, since I can’t take a screenshot of my favorite, you need to at least make the camera fly away at a certain distance
There is also a terrible animation of running with binoculars or a first aid kit, it looks like a maniac or psychopath is running at you

//mod merged similar topics

The Devs do read what the community says! Things can’t be changed overnight you know. Check out this survey and fill it in to send some feedback to the devs.

2 Likes