Add Storage Boxes

Honestly, rather than have stash boxes accessible at every safe house, I’d prefer to have just one at a specific location of my choosing. This gives more of a feel of establishing a “base”, rather than just magic luggage everywhere. Would mean you’d have to fast travel back to a single spot, but could open up more interesting features later on (base building or defense setups would be nice if the bots were to “figure out” where you were and attack, etc).

1 Like

Simple proposal.
The necessary player is Safebox on. No need player is Safebox off.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

THE DEVS HAVE BEEN BUSY :sunglasses: Go and check ’ MENU ’ LOG ’ TUTORIAL ’ and scroll down to bottom , and Read the bottom 4 . Hmmm :rofl: OK Forum i think that might Clear a chunk of question’s above this post , PS that’s not all there is, a few thing’s have changed in Game world :grin: Go see for yourself’s ._ cheers THIS info was found by @vasdema

I saw your post about it earlier, but i haven’t progressed far enough to know the general location you mentioned. Will have to keep looking, but to be clear…you’re confirming they are currently in game, correct?

Yes but not currently fully working , B4 patch it was a safe house and garage usual set up . After patch all boarded up with only one open door . So this could be one of many remade ’ safehouse ’ .:sunglasses: HERE is more of a Clue >> near KLINTE town ( N west coast on map ) There is a church Safehouse ( St , Maria’s Church ) When at church pick up gun club mission DO mission , when done walk UP ( North ) Away from gun club you will find what you seek . - ( i don’t just want to print location and take the fun away from others on here , thanks

1 Like