Add the ability to add the 4 star camouflage to the 5 star weapons

Something as simple as creating a camouflage for the 5 Star weapons.

I just really dislike the Shine from 5 Star weapons, but I don’t want to have worse statistics from the 5 star weapon. so I ask of you Devs to give us the ability to use the 4 Star camouflage. Wouldn’t be that illogical.

The Resistance member your playing as painted the rifle to both protect it from the elements and to make it noticeable to the enemy.

1 Like

As you may apply any weapon skin for that weapon to any quality of the weapons it sounds somehow logical.

On the other hand I don’t see the basic skin as skin.

And in my eyes you should easily be able to see what quality a weapon is, including the ones of your teammates. I don’t actually know if it’s possible, if they applied a skin to a gun.

It’s all shiny stainless steel, which just doesn’t fit the gritty survival vibe. I get why they might wanna spruce it up, but it’s like they forgot about camouflage. And not having any paint makes it hard to tell how worn out the gun is or when it might start rusting. Plus, the paint adds another protective layer, which is kind of important when you’re fighting against relentless robot enemies. Living here in Sweden, surrounded by museums and with a deep connection to the Swedish military, it adds another layer of annoyance. Some folks might shrug it off, but it bugs me enough to see people sticking with the 4-star version just for that classic green and black. It’s not a game-breaker, but a annoyance.

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m not totally sold on the idea of needing to see the weapon quality of our teammates. Like, in a game like Generation Zero where it’s all about survival against FNIX, I feel like there are other things that matter more, you know? I mean, sure, it could be handy for coordination, but when it comes down to it, I think things like strategy and teamwork are way more important. So, while I get your point, I still think the whole shiny AG4 situation and the lack of paint bug me more.

But sure the damage output is different. but as long as you have more guns the better

To be honest seems fine in most of them, but the ak47 is the worst, its not shiny, its SUPER SHINY SILVER.
Its the only weapon i have with an extra 4 star weapon clone due to not liking the “skin”.