Add USE and DEPLOY option for some inventory items

PLEASE add use and deploy options for some inventory items.

For example right-click on inventory item and:
USE - medkits.
DEPLOY - everything that goes BOOM, ammo boxes, med boxes, EMPs, radios, boomboxes and other lures.

12 Likes

i agree. it would help being able to use health packs while looking at inventory or being able to put down an air tank and a boombox without having to first equip them.

6 Likes

On top of fixing the update with the OP everything, I would love if we could use an item from our inventory instead of having to add them to our hot bar and then using.

3 Likes

Same feature request topics merged.

//Mod

This needs to be given some serious consideration. It’s one of the things that would make the gameplay more fluid and less annoying and tedious. Hotkeys are there for a reason, because you WANT those 4 items to be quickly accessible. I don’t want to effectively unequip one of those items in order to use or deploy something else one time. Because then I have to go back into the inventory and remap my previous item back into my hotkey. Since the game does not stop when in inventory, this can get you killed. Please let us be able to equip a gun, grenade, explosive canister, med kit from the inventory and then use that item without having to assign it to a hotkey.

3 Likes

This needs to be implemented one way or another, so +1.

3 Likes

OMG! Yes! 100% yes! Please, devs. Add this feature.

2 Likes

Yeah, great idea here

2 Likes

I also support this 100% it would be soo helpful if the devs could realise that.

2 Likes