[addition idea]

Hey devs I just want to say that I love all the current guns and all,But! I would love for you to add different guns like the M4A1, And a grenade launched attachment for it,(invented in 1991, the ability to dial wield 2 glock 17 by equipping them in both inventory spots. Stationary weapons for base building that you can operate. Dirtbikes, (far fetched hope). Anyways that’s all that I can think of, cya!

1 Like

Hey.
The M4A1 has been invented in the end of the 90s, so much too late for the timeset of GZ.
Dual wielded handguns would instead be a nice feature.

2 Likes

dunno if this helps but I believe the next weapon pack is supposed to have a grenade launcher, not underbarrel but break action, as well as the m-14 and MAC-10, giving us an autopistol {Hopefully as a pistol not another smg, time will tell) to scratch that itch dual wielding pistols otherwise might.

2 Likes

Oh god please do not ad more weapons, we have enough. And if they ad anything nes please let it be something that really fits in the game and not the M4A1, it whould not fit in the game

3 Likes

Yes. We don’t need anymore, Considering that no weapons pack has had any form of importance in the lore and thus the game aside from lazy store page lore. If they actually introduced guns that made sense and gave them some more love, then I’d be down for it. I know that we already are at this point in the games life cycle, but still i’mma say, just because something is cool doesn’t mean that it’s gonna work in the game. It’s useless for me to say since GZ is now becoming a mega action fun fun game and is getting rid of the grounded tone.

Fun fact in general, Sweden had US armaments during the cold war, and none of them are in US weapon packs.

3 Likes

I think the devs should add what they think fits in the game, as long as the weapons they add existed in the GZ-timeline. There are groups of people who don’t like more weapons and groups that do love to see more weapons. To me if I don’t like a certain weapon I just drop it, and don’t use it. But I will buy every weapon pack just to give them all a try. :+1:

5 Likes

I see no problem in adding more dlc guns, It supports the developers if you buy them. You are not forced to buy or use them but for people who want to use them they exist. It’s more content for the game that does not hurt at all.

2 Likes

You cannot be sure, that it doesn’t hurt anyone.
More guns mean more balancing, more code, less time for bugfixing and of course more potential problems.

There are many games that had problems just because of some new guns…

This is not Call of duty and not Battlefield or something equal, so if the content isn’t needed for the story or doesn’t fit the setting or the time, they should just let it be.

2 Likes

You are right about that. However, I do not believe that makes the weapon packs immune to any form of criticism and feedback. It’s not that I don’t want devs to make money, I very much want to support them. I think the weapon packs general problem is that they are cheap, both in quality and price. Plus with how they are integrated into the game. They are boring cause the 3C is just in the plundra and the 5C you have to grind for. It’s the same process as always, there’s no real fun way to work towards them. It’s the good ol RNG. If anything I’d rather want them to be more expensive and have more time spent on them.

As of right now they kinda just feel meaningless, it’s resources and time that could probably have been spent on a larger paid DLC. Hell, even been part of one. The Soviet pack could easily have been part of a story DLC about the Soviets.

3 Likes

But we can’t be sure that it does. :wink: That’s why the devs need to sort out additions to their game themselves. Not the individual gamers, all with different preferences and wants.

4 Likes

I love new weapons. I love new content in general.
My problem with the weapon packs as they could have been done better. I know the team can do it better because they have done so before. The KVM’s were amazing additions to the game and they were free. I would argue the payed weapons are of a lesser quality.

Either way, this topic is not about people thoughts on the weapon packs. It is about additions into the game.

As stated, I love new content. But when said content was done more poorly than it should have or could have, it is just disheartening.

5 Likes