Adrenaline pick ups

are there any good areas for adrenaline ? i can make some but im outta fuel cans lol there used to be lots in those to buildings in the miltary base on Hmjifal but they got rid of em and inside the bunker there was lots but no more… Is there any areas where there is a few and they respawn as well Can you tell me where exactly what area what place pleeeeese.

Adrenaline is spawned randomly in loot sources. Best to not carry too many of them in your backpack, that way the chance of finding them in the loot is bigger.

There are a number fixed ones to collect in the world environment, but once you have those collected they will not respawn. :coffee:

1 Like

At least at Hagaboda church the adrenaline on the roof always respawns for me.
There was another one at the church (in the tower next to the bell, if I remember right), but I’m currently not sure if it respawns, too.

:+1: I always carry just three. Sometimes it helps to find more, sometimes not. The effect was greater in the past… In earlier days, when I ran through the hotel on Himfjäl, I often found 5 to 10 adrenalines that way, but these times are over, I guess.

2 Likes

Devs like to hide them in fixed semi-secret areas, as a reward. Expect to do some climbing, or crawling, to get at the little yellow goodies. The town of Östervik is a good place, many hidden areas there.

1 Like

You can accelerant under the hood of all cars and then make gasoline to make adrenaline.

Only if the player has the Equipment Schematic for Adrenaline, but that one is that last one of the Equipment Tree. New players most likely haven’t got enough equipment schematic points yet to get the Adrenaline schematic.

I just crafted fuel.
Much fuel.
Enough to get all needed schematic points.

And then I recycled it all again.

Actually there are some areas that are likely to have more.

• The Island Hotel
  • Some towns, including in the archipelago region.
    The rest is totally random