Adrenaline shots and another issue

Hi folks. So just like everyone else I think the adrenaline shots are too hard to come by and its really hard for me cuz I play solo. I now carry the field radio and place it if I’m gonna be in that area awhile. Another thing is when I got the April update the game took my two stacks of adrenaline shots and three stacks of med packs. I love the game, but its hard when you get swarmed by machines and don’t have adrenaline shots to revive yourself. Help us out devs. I know y’all work hard, and I’m very patient. I’ll wait.

1 Like

For the adrenaline situation I just don’t revive i just respawn to the nearest safe house to the location I died. In fine with it until it’s been looked at.

I agree that they seem to be a bit too scarce now.
Since the April Update, I have not found one, not even one.

1 Like

They mostly get dropped in military bases and bunkers now. I just don’t like having to respawn.

1 Like

I threw my skill points into the left survival to get that 1 free death skill at the end. Before I thought it was useless, now its a life saver.

Be stingy and persistent, get KIA, respawn, rethink, reevaluate and adapt :smile:

1 Like

I’m working on adapting. I’m one of those gamers who doesn’t complain as much as most. I’m pretty chill. I appreciate all the feedback folks, its been a big help.