ADS Horizontal Shaking/Jittering

Platform:
PC

Description:
While aiming down sights the sights are violently shaking/jittering horizontally.
This happens with iron sights and scopes, but is more noticeable while using scopes.
I am not sure if it is just the sights/scope shaking or if the entire gun shakes.

I do not think it is input related, because it happens whether I use a mouse or Xbox controller.
It even happens when I go to the “pause”/options menu while still aiming down sights, every few seconds it will jitter.

Steps To Reproduce:
I have noticed that there are 2 ways to trigger a jitter:

• Moving your aim. (most noticeable when making small adjustments)
  • It happens randomly every few second when not moving your aim.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Host/Solo

Players in your game:

Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor
Memory: 32GB RAM
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800

I cannot start the video.
Maybe because it’s already 2 years old?
Please add an actual screencapture.

On PS5 I don’t have any jittering.
Back when I was playing on PS4, I had some kind of jittering due to a stick drift of my razer gamepad. That really was annoying.

Try experimenting with the input sensitivity settings.

I did not know how to record a screen capture, but I succeeded and have edited the post to include my own screen capture.

The weird thing is that it is input related (I think).
The bug happens whether I use a mouse, Xbox controller or even none, because it also happens in the “pause”/options menu.

Have you seen something like this before?

Not I didn’t, but maybe there is in the depth of the code of the game an initial sensitivity setting that causes it.

One thing I like to add:
Since febuary update (I should have made a bug report maybe…) I have a slight stick drift on the right stick. If I stand still the view slowly moves to the left.
That’s just in GZ, as I play Modern Warfare 2 online, too and there is no drift.

I used the sensitivity settings, too, to correct it a bit.

Update:

After a bit more testing it seems only to happen when standing still. Aiming while moving doesn’t seem to trigger the bug as far as I can tell.

As the game currently is unplayable I am not currently playing the game, but wil check in regularly to see if the updates have fixed this bug.