Adventurer vs Skirmish...Holy Hell, Combat Is So Easy!

So.

Got a second wind for Generation Zero this morning after realizing that I Might be closer than I thought to getting Fashinista.

Set the difficulty to Adventurer, Deleted one of my Mule characters who was carrying basically just useless stuff that I had been hoarding, made a new character, and started hopping from Safehouse to Safehouse looting and killing.

Enemies go down soooo easily and hit soooo much less hard.

In 30 minutes of randomly messing around, I killed a few dozen hunters and doggos, 3 harvesters, and 3 tanks.

With a new character with no perks, well a couple now since that character is now level 2.

Ammo expenditure was sooo much less. Enemies were waaaay less accurate. This is crazy. It feels cheap but at least now I know I’ll be able to get those Tank and Harvester trophies soon.

I can’t imagine playing this game on Guerilla. My friend says everything just one shots you all the time. Scary stuff.

2 Likes

That’s quite neat! I’ve never tried Adventurer, I’ve just played on Skirmish since I started. But I might try to switch to Adventurer just to make it faster and easier to get a matching Experimental clothing items (I don’t have matching jacket and pants yet, which I really want). Does anyone know if Experimental clothing drop rates change between Skirmish and Adventurer?

1 Like

No, there is no different between the both settings only the number of enemie you will encounter.

To get some Experimental cloth you must kill a rival what is at level 4. You must slaughter the pig when it is fat :grin: .

You can see the Rival Profile, when you go on your map and make a right mousebutton click on the Rival sign on your map. Then you can see at witch level he is. Mostly from the Rival Hunters you will get Experimental cloth. And it is a difference between Prototype, Military Class, Fnix Class an Apo class. The best possibilty to get a Exp Weapon is to kill a Rival Tank or Harvester in FNIX or Apo class

1 Like

Just got my “second character with a different specialization” trophy and my “kill 15 Harvesters” trophy!

2 Likes

Not quite. On Guerilla, most machines can damage you from 100 HP down to 10 HP with one shot but only machine, that can kill you with one shot, from 100 HP, is RPG FNIX runner, if you get hit by it’s slow moving rocket.
Other than that, it isn’t that bad. Machines have good accuracy (which makes sense, since they are machines) and take a lot of ammo to go down (also, makes sense since they aren’t paper dolls).

I’m playing on Guerilla and have been since the day the selectable difficulty levels were introduced in March '20 update.

2 Likes

Unless you are still In April update, I got yeeted by a tick from max hp to zero. It was not fun.

1 Like

What do you mean “still in”?

I thought there wasn’t another console update until late August.

I am on PS4.

@Admiralgamer

1 Like

Console GZ hasn’t been updated since April, they made the game harder then but the bugs made it way to hard especially on guerilla.

1 Like

Ah yes that’s me then!

I like how the difficulty is currently did the whole game and most side missions on after April skirmish and now I’m mopping up some trophies on Adventure.

I have yet to try Guerrilla, too scary.

@Admiralgamer

2 Likes

Tank trophy acquired!

Plus I guess that last Tank was somehow also my first Apoc class tank kill because, Even though I don’t have the DLC, I got one of the DLC trophies - Adapt & Evolve - for killing one each of Apoc class Tick, Runner, Hunter, and Tank.

Noice!

1 Like

Nice! yeah APOC class can spaw outside of Himjfall, uncommon, but still happens

1 Like