After update Game not playable extremly slow

Hi

After November Update GZ runs extremly slow. :frowning: Bevor update all option were on Ultra (!).
I altered all options to low or off in the Programm and in the System Option from graphic card.
Nothing changed . The graphic getting more wors. (Shure… lower resoluten)

I love the game realy. But now I cant play under this conditions anymore.

Here more details about my equipment:

KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060 Super OC (8GB)
MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi + Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM 16GB
Resolution 1980 x 1080
Windwos 10 (updated)

What can i do? Any ideas?

Kind regards
Simon

No solution, but sounds like the game is playing in fallback software rendering mode (have had that happen to me in the past, with other games, mainly Guild Wars 2). Most of the times a simple restart has fixed it.

How are other games working for you?

On your PC you should have way above 60FPS all the time.

Do you have latest drivers from nVidia installed?

Are there any applications running in the background?

Other games work with no problems. It sounds realy like a fallback problem. Because on a other PC with the same configuration are the same issues. On a third PC with a other grafic card are no problems. (third Pc grafic card is a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 590 8GB)

A have tested 30fps and 60 fps. Both not working. The drivers should automatic updateed. There are no other programms which disturb.

While in game press CTRL+ALT+DEL, select Task Manager, sort by CPU usage (you can also right click on any of the tabs and add GPU usage) and see if there is some app doing a lot of work, other than GZ.

I have solved! I deinstalled GZ and cleaned the registry. Reinstalled GZ. Now it works well. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and the suggested solutions!

2 Likes

With the issue solved, i’ll lock this topic. :lock:

//Mod