Airfield Relay Beacon Not spawning

Platform: PC

Description:

Just like the title states I started a fresh playthrough on steam “cloud saves” off and local save file deleted on a fresh in install and all relay beacons seem to have respawned except the one at the airfield just sound in the farm lands ( it should spawn in the NE corner off the landing strip) and I can see 2 yellow lights at certain distances as if it was there and AI do spawn where it should be, however, it’s not there to destroy so I cannot 100% the airfield. I have only ever been the host in multiplayer with up to 3 other player so it shouldn’t have any issues from playing multiplayer.

Edit: joining another players game via multiplayer, destroying the beacon and fast traveling doesn’t fix it either.

Steps To Reproduce: Visit airfeild on a fresh save “cloud save disabled, local save deleted”

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1-3

Specifications:

Case: NZXT-H710I (RGB Lighting)
GPU: 2x GeForce RTX 3070 (Founders)
CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K @ 5.20GHz
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32.00GB @ 3600MHz
Storage: WB Blue 500Gb (OS), WB Blue 4TB (Games)
Headset: Steelseries Arctis pro + Gamedac
Mic: Elagto Wave 3
Keyboard: Logitech Pro X (Black w/Brown Switches)
Mouse: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (Black)
VR Headset: Valve Index
Gaming Chair: Secretlab TITAN 2020 Series (Stealth)
Monitor: 27" BenQ ZOWIE XL 2K

Try jumping to any location on Himfjäll Island and back if you have the Alpine DLC. This solved the problem for me with a missing beacon and would like to confirm if it was going to a DLC area or the new install of a DLC that perhaps made this happen.

1 Like