Al 76 update "AL 76 GP 25"

Good afternoon to all fans and developers

I would love it if the al76 ​​got a GP 25 (40mm) grenade launcher modification.

Like the real model “AK 47 GP 25”

3 Likes

Could you please use english so that everyone understands? We use English in this forum so everyone can understand each other.

Blackshark was asking if there would be an attachment grenade launcher for the Al76 in the future

Okay thanks but it is just that (i think) everyone understands english so it is good to use that so that everyone can be part of the post and not german or german speakers

Couldn’t agree more and I have mention that it is an english speaking forum

1 Like

I don’t understand that rule, it would take you 15 seconds to Google Translate other people’s languages and it would make the server more friendly and open in general.

2 Likes

Moved to #feedback-feature-requests.

//Mod

so my smartphone automatically translates everything here for me.
if I have written here in English, it will also be translated into German

1 Like

It is easier for everyone if we just write in english

Not exactly? As I said 10 seconds to translate and you wouldn’t have to immediately lock topics that aren’t in English

It was just a simple please it was not a threat, it was just to inform him (Because he is new to this forum) that we usealy use english so that everyone can talk with everyone being in the conversation, And like i said it was a please not a treat

So i should write in Swedish instead of English?

Neat idea.

Though, rather than introducing M203 (US version) or GP-25 (Soviet version) into the game, devs have opted to go with N79, which both functions and uses the same 40mm ammo as M203/GP-25 would.

Announcement: News from the Team - February 26th | Generation Zero

Introducing M203 or GP-25 will undermine everything devs have put into N79 thus far. Also, latest announcement from the devs is that N79 is soon making an appearance, alongside COM-10 SMG and S12 rifle, as another weapons DLC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everybody here adhere to the Code of Conduct. @BlackShark was probably not aware of the rule, but he/she’s taken it aboard and translated their post appropriately, so there’s no issue anymore.

Let’s leave it at that, guys.

I personally think that weapon-mounted grenade launchers make much more sense than the bespoke grenade launcher they’re adding.

1 Like

I think the devs are trying to uphold a balance of firepower vs. weapon slot space.
If you have a M203/GP-25 in your gun, you have basically 3 main weapons at the same time. Limiting the 40mm launcher into a separate weapon puts it to the same line as the other rocket/explosive weapons and you have to choose what kinda loadout you are carrying in the quick change slots.

1 Like

@Zesiir
I’m sorry for the unnecessary discussions about the Language. I was not aware that only English is Spoken here, because my Smartphone automatically Translates for me without any delay

We should leave it at that and return to the topic :wink:

1 Like

@ Palle

The 40mm grenades do not to much Damage to the Machines / robots in my opinion. And before I would pull the N79, my choice falls on the m49 or rp7 because these make more sense than these 40mm mini grenades.
In my opinion, the 40mm make sense for smaller robots, e.g. groups of runners / hunters

1 Like

Some very, very good points well made here, and from a personal note - glad someone has flagged not only the attachment itself, but how it fits game brief against machines.

Well, we don’t have “space” in the game as much as we have weight. And an m79 is extremely light and basic, I don’t believe it’s any heavier than an M203 launcher, which is what Sweden has for its AK4 and AK5. The Russian equivalent may be smaller and lighter, but the grenades themselves have significantly less explosives.