"Älgstudsare" dissapering from inventory - but it's still there?

Hello yesterday I played with some friends and from what it looked like my “Pansarvärnsgevär 90” (1 star) merged with my “Älgstudsare” (3 star) and it disappeared from my inventory.

I had both weapons equipped at the time, but for some reason when I switched between button 1 and 2 for my main weapons the skin for the Pansarvärnsgevär 90 was the only one that appeared (even if the name changed between the weapons).

I tried dropping the “Pansarvärnsgevär 90” in hope for it to fix the bug.

But by doing this my “Älgstudsare” disappeared from my inventory.

From what I saw and remembered I tried to equip a scope in hope to see if I could make the weapon appear but to no avail.

I tried it again today and behold I can equip both scopes and silencers to the “Älgstudsare” but it’s still not visible and it seems like it takes no inventory space either.

Id drop it all, and try picking up with a fresh character.

A friend of mine had a similar problem the other day where Älgstudsare and Pansarvärnsgevär 90 seamed to be mixed together, and then disapeared when he dropped one to the ground, scope and all.

Uppdate!

Seems like this problem still exsist during the August patch.

I tried to use the new storage system in order to see if the item would appear, but it didn’t work as you can see.

Here is how it looks when I I have my full inventory who only shows one “Älgstudsare”.

All I know is that the hidden “Älgstudsare” doesn’t take any inventory space and when the marker normally tries to target the weapon (when you attach something to it) it will mark the first item in the inventory instead and the only way to interact with the weapon is to attach something to it.

It may be that they focused on preventing the issue from happening in the future, but if you already had the bug then perhaps it’d remain the same. Just a guess, anyway. If you’re looking for a replacement there should be a 4* Älgstudsare at the old ruins in the Marshlands… The smaller ruin inland, not the one at the coast.