Aliens? Dark skies!

I hope not, I like the daylight better. :grin: The nighttime is straining my eyes a lot more.

I seriously doubt there would be Aliens in this. All the direction and the hints we have gotten is that we did this to ourselves. And that’s the “Message,” such as it is.

Besides, it would make Calle right about something, and we cant have that.

I would like dinosaurs :frowning:

Play this :wink:

4 Likes

:scream: We finally get an APO class seeker… :man_shrugging:

:wink:

1 Like

Does it have Sharks with laser beams? No? :frowning:

You also have the Second Exctinction game.
We dont need dinos here.

2 Likes

It would be cool, if it would be a machine which patrols primary at night.

There could really be some more differences in the machines depending on region, weather and time of day.

1 Like

what about dinosaurs with brain chips? ^^ Some mad sienctist made som cyborg dino

Huh. that cant be a NATO UfO, it does not have any advertising on the side!!

Looks great :slight_smile: Kinda hoping its a new Soviet machine they are a bit lonely with just two.

Aliens? No, the Danes are coming!! :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha noo not the danes! haha :smiley: ( Honestly other nordic characters in the game would be lit

A reminder guys, don’t post any datamined content here. Tenebris Infinite’s video comes to mind.
I’ve had to do some cleanup already. I’ve also moved this to #general-discussion.

//Mod

It could be but I don’t think so. UFO, only means that the flying object is unidentified, not necessarily that it’s from a off-world origine. Since we know that there are 3 more blueprints to find for the Soviet machines, it is most probably a soviet flying machine.

@Knytte Would you like it if extraterrestrial beings were introduced to the game?

I don’t mind if it’s the russians ,I just find the thought of it’s possibilities to be anything pretty intresting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course, aliens are interesting! But do you think it would fit the story?

I know it would, as well with the idea for the dinosaurs. The team have plans for them all! I’ll never remove my tin foil hat

Why don’t you start a Calle cult, where the members all wear tin foil hats. Would make fun pictures as well.

Already thought about it :wink: xD