Alpine Unrest Data Wipe

Platform: PS4

Description: Data from Alpine Unrest DLC wiped after death.

Steps To Reproduce: Died in Ostervik

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 2 Total

Specifications: Kept LMGs, lost access to island, lost all apparel and emotes related to Alpine Unrest. All Alpine Unrest missions show as completed.

Hey Hired_Assassin,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue.

To better understand your issue, please take a moment to answer a few questions about the state of your game.

Can you please check if your PS4 still has the DLC installed?

Within your “player menu”, please open the “Log” tab and navigate to “Main missions”. From here, can you please check if you have the mission “Not Alone”? If you do, it’d be great to know if the mission is showing as started, not started or completed.

If you go to the challenges tab in the “player menu”, can you see the challenge tree titled “Himfjäll”? If you don’t have the “Himfjäll” challenge tree, then I don’t believe you have the DLC installed. Potentially reinstalling it will fix this issue.

1 Like

I will have answers tomorrow as right now it is very late where I’m at. As far as I know Not Alone showed as complete but don’t take my word for it. Avalanche_knivspark recommended I do the same thing first.

1 Like

Hi so I just logged in and it seems it restored itself. I went to look at challenges and the Himfjäll ones were there as well as apparel and emotes. All POIs have been brought back to the island in my game and all missions still show completed. This is weird because I didn’t do anything to attempt to fix it before coming here.

That’s odd!

But I’m glad that it worked itself out somehow :slight_smile: please let us know if anything like this happens again.

Thanks for reporting!

1 Like