Alpine Unrest - For The Sick And Injured - Cannot speak to Anita

PC

For the Sick and Injured. I can complete the quest up to the point of Meet up with Anita’s group in the wine cellar (quest step is checked off), but I can’t go any further. No additional quest steps appear, no cut scene is triggered and I can’t speak to anyone.

I have tried walking and fast traveling to the safe house with no change. I can and have interacted with the warboard but the Sick and Injured quest will not progress.

This is a single player host session

PC Win 10, GTX960, 16 Gb RAM, AMD 8350 CPU

Before talking to Anita you have to destroy the 4 cars inside the Hotel, did you take this step?

Yes I did clear out the runners. I have tried every door in the hotel as well looking for a hidden machine with no luck.

I see you’ve done everything you can, I can’t understand why you can’t finish the mission. I suggest you contact someone in support to see if they can unlock your mission manually.

Thank you for the help and advice. I have contacted support and should hear back in a few days.

Hi @JJP3010 :wave:

Looking at your log screenshot that is exactly how it should look when all objectives has been completed, and when the mission should be completed.

Would you consider providing us with your save file? It would help a lot in our efforts to identify and fix the issue! Send me a DM here in the forum if you are up for this.

Your save file can be found here:
Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves

The only file that is needed is the “savegame” file (not the savegame.bac or settings, etc).

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!