Ammo Crates Lack of Gas & 50 Cal Ammo

I have to say first off i love the game. The environment looks great anmd combined with the weather / night day it is very realistic. Also i must be one of the fortunate ones as the CTD were limited to the first few times i ran the game. I have now been playing for 61 Hrs solo.

However on thing that is apparent now after the last update is the dire lack of ammo. I am on the main island and have visited locations which have had every single crate empty. Since the update i have not seen a single gas cannister or any 50 cal ammo. I like the stealth approach combined with sniping. This can work great for the smaller machines but i no longer have any way to kill the tanks.

The normal tanks are difficult enough but the complete lack of explosives means there are areas i cant get close to. The airport is one.

I dont mind the changes designed to stop farming the crates but there is some other problem here.

4 Likes

Yes, this is a well known problem caused by the latest patch. Same goes with medkits, adrenalines etc. I’ve quit GZ since a week now :cry: I hope they’ll revert all this soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the post spongehammer :slight_smile: I understand that there is currently a loot problem inside of the generation zero world right now. This information has previously been passed onto the devs for them to look into. Thanks for being a part of the GZ community!

NP. if you dont take part then you cant complain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@spongehammer I know a friend who has plenty of 50.Cal ammo they don’t need if you like I could see if they could give you it.

Dude, that was 10 months ago :joy:

1 Like

Ahem,not a “dude” •-•

1 Like

Still unnecessary to revive a 10 month old thread from a user who’s not been active since 13th of August last year. I know it can be easy to miss; but please consider the date of a thread before posting. Thanks.

Since the old thread’s feedback got addressed, I’ll be locking this one.

1 Like