Ammo disappearing bug

The disappearing ammo bug is causing me loads of problems and it happen 5 times now the first time it was around 40 shotgun shells i found i of my ammo on the body of one of the random enemy’s i had killed and every other time it was 200 to 300 or more bullets that i lost from this bug and there’s three things i’ve noticed after encountering the bug the first time this only seemed to happen to me when i got rammed by a runner one of those green runners i think the ones that shoot the rifle bullets and when i was looting runners again i think it was one of those green ones the shoot the rifle bullets and when there was an over abundant’s of enemy’s i i shot a runner and saddly yes i pretty sure it was one of those green runners that shoot the rifle bullets also (and this is something different) you don’t get the ammo back thats loaded in the clip of a gun when you unequipped it i’ve noticed that with the Automatgevär 4 haven’t really been looking for it just noticed it when i was playing like 30 minutes ago. So could the developer’s check in to this and see if this helps in finding a fix able solution for these bugs please and thank you