Ammunition crates for my teammates all empty!

Platform: PC

Description: 1. clients on my hosted game find only empty ammo crates.
(“only clients” Me as host no problem my crates always full.)
Ammunition is a big part of the game to survive the robot invasion.
we stop today playing Generation Zero because a small bug with big impact.
2. Flashlight invasion in all bags and crates. (only as client)

Host or Client: me host, multiplayer session

Players in your game: 2 players: me host / my friend

Specification: Win10, 16GB RAM, Geforce 1070, Intel Core i3-8350 4.00Ghz

1 Like

@necro79
Have you tried all normal steps first, brother?
-Restart game
-Restart PC
-New Save File (back old one up)
-Reinstall game

If not, please try these steps, and let us know the result.
Thank you.

This bug only affects the client. If i am the host, i have ammo in the ammo crates and he has no ammo in the crates. If he is the host, he has ammo in the ammo crates and i have nothing in the crates. And i see a lot bug reports in the forum and on steam about that bug. It’s nothing you can repair with your steps!

I run into such bug either, the way to solve this is to change the host/client until the content become normal. it’s not a bug that serious, just annoying.

1 Like

I have encountered this as well. A game breaker since me and a friend are playing the game together.

Thank’s great work around @Hentai_in_action

I will respectfully disagree with you on this one, @Hentai_in_action. It IS game breaking. When you have a group of people in a game and everyone except the host runs out of ammo and become useless, that breaks the game. Period.

If you’re just playing 2 person coop, switching to the other person’s game isn’t so bad. But if you regularly play 3-4 players as I do, this doesn’t fix anything at all. It just means that the new host gets ammo while everyone else gets nothing.

All that said, as you get into the more northern regions of the map, more ammo starts dropping for clients in dead machines and loot boxes. Nowhere near the quantities and quality that drop for the host, but at least it’s a little more sustainable to play coop that way. But when you kill an FNIX tank and he’s dropping 20+ .50 BMG rounds and a bunch of HEDP rockets for the host and guests get 2 rounds of .50 and a single smoke rocket, it’s really not fun to play.

But in early stages of the game when you really NEED ammo (after you start getting slightly better weapons), it’s game breaking as far as I’m concerned. Nothing ruins the game experience more than finding a great new weapon but not being able to use it due to no ammo dropping. That’s the kind of thing that will completely turn a new player off the game.

2 Likes

Yes. I do agree with that. Thanks for the correction.

old topic