An aircraft hangar close to Ostra Mark?

I found an underground aircraft hangar, close to Ostra Mark Farm. Inside there is a closed door with a bunker-like scanner, but no clue how to open it. Is it related to any quest ?
NB. I do not know why Ostra Mark Farm is still uncharted on my map, a have already completed Total Defense quest.

1 Like

I’ve come across this as well. It’s even marked with a Safehouse icon, but there’s no way inside. Like the ‘Vargen’ bunker, perhaps it’s for future content?

3 Likes

Yes i have also tried to get in , searched surrounding area for key card , nothing :rofl: i have also used explosive scientific method :firecracker::boom: still nothing :rofl:

1 Like

I had the same problem. Was running from some runners and saw the icon pop up, decided it couldn’t hurt to have a safe house there but couldn’t get in. I assumed it was because I didn’t complete the ostra mark mission.

it is marked on the map @BiddinWar posted on the Discord so he must have gotten in at some point

The safehouse is inside the Hanger entrance, just go deep into the hanger, turn right and you’ll see the ammo table, recyceables table and the plundra box, the photo is on a box next to a chair. The safehouse doesn’t unlock unless you go into the little corridor at the back of that area (the one with the toilet at one end and the bunk room at the other.

This thread is 4 years old. At the time, there was nothing at the location. Please keep thread dates in mind before you post.

//Mod